- Female main character not controlled by one or two traits
- Multitude of side characters that all have fleshed out back-stories
- Deals with issues of loss in a realistic manner
- Sadistic antagonist that symbolizes depression and apathy for life
- Deals with issues of depression without it being romanticized
- Avoids cliches at almost every turn
- Female main character is not forced into love
- Female side character that deals with love in a realistic way
- Steampunk fantasy setting
- No love triangle
- NO LOVE TRIANGLE
- Has an overall theme of finding hope in times of despair
- Nearly perfect pacing of events
- One of the best soundtracks I’ve ever heard
- Portrays suicide in a completely realistic manner
- Do I have to say anymore?
- Really Do I?
- Also there’s no love triangle
In all seriousness though I do believe this is the greatest story in any form of media ever written. If you have not watched, played, or read this story I highly suggest you do.
Final Fantasy ‘The Decisive Battle’
For Orchestra by Walt RIbeiro
Testing out Soundcloud’s big new player ^^^. Watcha think?